Langsung ke konten utama

Narative text

Legend of Banyuwangi


Once upon a time, there was a local ruler named Raja Sulahkromo. The king has a Prime Minister named Raden Sidopekso. The Prime Minister has a wife named Sri Tanjung. She is very beautiful so the king wants her to know.

      One day, the King sent the Prime Minister on a long mission. While the Prime Minister left, the King tried to seduce Sri Tanjung. But he failed. He was very angry. That way, the Sidopekso compilation returns, the King says it is returned to be unfaithful. The Prime Minister is very angry by talking. Sri Tanjung said that was not true. However, Sidopekso said that he would discuss the truth.

       He ordered Sri Tanjung to find 1000 flowers to prove he was not wrong, Sri Tanjung also agreed to the agreement made by the rescue namely Sidopekso.
Going while carrying on the river bank, not long after the sri tanjung came with 1000 kinds of flowers. After that sidopekso took the flowers to the river, using the river while riding rotten then sri tanjung then and if the flowers were asked to smell the sri tanjung was not proven guilty.

       The river soon became clean and began to spread a pleasant aroma. Sidopekso said, "Banyu ... Fragrant ... Banyuwangi". This means "fragrant air". Banyuwangi was born from evidence of noble and holy love.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recount texs

                       GANESYA The  palace is an elephant-headed god with a human body In the monument above the statue of Ganesha is found in intact body shape with a seated body position like a baby. Ganesha is believed to have followers of Gana (a group of people who care for elephants), Ganesha as a god functions as a deity worshiping in the temple and outside the temple. Ganesya is worshiped as the god of knowledge is worshiped when people want to start their work Muncang Inscription The contents of the inscription appeared that in 866 Saka month Caitra on the 6th Suklapaksa (Paroterang) day "Tungla Pahing Anggara" Wuku Shinta which coincided with March 3, 944 AD . The purpose of establishing a plot of land was to build a sacred building (place of worship) called Siddhayoga

SONG ENGLISH

Alan Walker Alone Lost in your mind I wanna know Am I losing my mind? Never let me go If this night is not forever At least we are together I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone Anywhere, whenever Apart, but still together I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone Unconscious mind I'm wide awake Wanna feel one last time Take my pain away If this night is not forever At least we are together I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone Anywhere, whenever Apart, but still together I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone I'm not alone, I'm not alone I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone I'm not alone, I'm not alone I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone <div class="ujudUb" jsname="U8S5sf" style="background-color: white; color: #3c4043; font-family: Roboto-Re...

TUGAS B INGGRIS ( Materi pengalaman pribadi mengenai projek SDGs dan love)

Hay my name is Candra nur yulinda heny subakti class: 11 IPS 3 '19 here I will explain my feelings about this project in English assignments. This time the material I learned was about SDGs and love. From the material I learned about SDGs and love, I really liked it because there was a lot of education given and it gave me a lot of experience. What I mean by education is not only about the world of education but is related to the life around us. Many things make this learning material more interesting. Extensive knowledge adds to the experience of SDGs learning and love. Motivate us to continue to care about the natural surroundings and the social sphere in society. For that, let us realize everything related to the scope of life with this time learning material, namely SDGs and love so that you can get encouragement to care for the surrounding environment and nature. Thank you, maybe that's an amazing thing that made me like this assignment, hope you guys can like ...