Langsung ke konten utama

Recount texs

                       GANESYA
The palace is an elephant-headed god with a human body In the monument above the statue of Ganesha is found in intact body shape with a seated body position like a baby. Ganesha is believed to have followers of Gana (a group of people who care for elephants), Ganesha as a god functions as a deity worshiping in the temple and outside the temple. Ganesya is worshiped as the god of knowledge is worshiped when people want to start their work

Muncang Inscription



The contents of the inscription appeared that in 866 Saka month Caitra on the 6th Suklapaksa (Paroterang) day "Tungla Pahing Anggara" Wuku Shinta which coincided with March 3, 944 AD . The purpose of establishing a plot of land was to build a sacred building (place of worship) called Siddhayoga


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SONG ENGLISH

Alan Walker Alone Lost in your mind I wanna know Am I losing my mind? Never let me go If this night is not forever At least we are together I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone Anywhere, whenever Apart, but still together I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone Unconscious mind I'm wide awake Wanna feel one last time Take my pain away If this night is not forever At least we are together I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone Anywhere, whenever Apart, but still together I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone I know I'm not alone I'm not alone, I'm not alone I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone I'm not alone, I'm not alone I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone <div class="ujudUb" jsname="U8S5sf" style="background-color: white; color: #3c4043; font-family: Roboto-Re...

TUGAS BAHASA INGGRIS FOTO BERSAMA ASTRONOT DAN MEMBUAT MOTO TENTANG COVID 19

let's protect and reduce the spread of the Covid 19 virus, starting with ourselves and those around us. By adhering to the slogan I propose below: 1. Love yourself and your family by washing your hands diligently. 2. let's keep a temporary distance so that the virus does not get on your body. 3. wear a mask and wash your hands diligently so that the virus does not dare to approach. 4. Stay enthusiastic and stay healthy until the virus is not seen again. Hopefully the motto that I convey today can give encouragement to the community that maintaining health during a pandemic is important and that personal hygiene and the environment can prevent the spread of viruses and even bacteria.